Acne is a common skin concern at any age, spanning from the teen years to adulthood. An effective acne cleanser is the first step in your anti-acne regimen, and it sets the stage for other products that follow, including over-the-counter and prescription-based treatments.
CeraVe's first acne-treatment product with 4% benzoyl peroxide is backed by well-established skincare knowledge and expertise. The new CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser is formulated to thoroughly dissolve dirt and excess oil, while clearing acne with 4% benzoyl peroxide. This formula also features hyaluronic acid to help retain your skin’s natural moisture and niacinamide to provide you with soothing benefits, while allowing your skin to heal.
Developed with dermatologists, this cleanser clears your acne breakouts and helps prevent new blemishes from forming. Gentle on your skin, it helps maintain the skin’s barrier with three essential ceramides, leaving your skin feeling soft and comfortable, while reducing acne without dryness or flaking.
- Use every morning and evening
- Apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area
- Rinse well
- Use acne face wash on entire affected area one to two times daily
- Because drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products or ask a doctor