Hydrating Cream-To-Foam Cleanser (236ml)
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser begins as a cream before transforming to a soft foam when you begin to lather it on the skin with water, and effectively removes dirt and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural moisture or leaving it feeling tight and dry. This gentle, fragrance-free formula features three essential ceramides, amino acids and hyaluronic acid, which work together to help maintain the skin barrier and lock in moisture. Those with dry skin can enjoy the benefits of both a cream cleanser that hydrates, and foaming formula that provides a refreshing skin feel—without having to choose between the two.
- Amino acid-based surfactant which transforms the cream face wash into a delicate foam that gently yet effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup
- Ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Amino acids help support skin's Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF), known to attract and retain moisture.
- MVE Technology is a patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients over time
- Suitable for normal-to-dry skin, sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, allergy-tested and pH balanced
- Developed with dermatologists
- How long will delivery take?
Please allow 1-2 days for delivery to all the major centers and up to 3 days for more remote areas. Please bear in mind that we don't deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- Can I track my Betty order?
- I did not receive email notification for my order or shipping confirmation, what should I do?
- Are your products authentic?
Absolutely! We only order our products directly from the brands themselves or from authorized retailers. We are extremely against the sale/distribution of counterfeit goods. Not only is it illegal, but can be dangerous too, as one is never certain of what ingredients go into the making of these items.
- When will my favourite item be back in stock?
Unfortunately we are unable to give restock dates. We love hunting around for the good deals and we also consolidate multiple orders into a single shipment, so sometimes it's just a waiting game. If you would like to be notified as soon as a product restocks, please enter your email address on that specific product page, and you will be the first to know.
- Is it safe to enter my card details during the payment process?
Yes. We use Payfast, which is one of the country's leading payment processing solutions. They go to great lengths to keep your details and sensitive information secure. Should you experience any issues whatsoever, please feel free to contact us or Payfast on firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 300 - 4455. If you are still uncomfortable using this service, we will gladly accommodate you by sending you our bank details so you can do a manual EFT instead.
- What do I do if I receive a broken item in my order?
Take a picture of the broken item and send it to us either via email (email@example.com) or Whatsapp (0722579925). The time frame for this is only 24 hours from delivery time, so be sure to check your order for any damage as soon as it arrives.
- Why do the prices differ from time to time with restocks?
Due to the nature of the business, which relies heavily on many variables like exchange rates, shipping costs, erratic customs fees etc, it is difficult to have set pricing. The good news, is that we are constantly on the hunt for great deals which we ALWAYS pass on to you, the consumer.
- Do you do custom orders?
At this stage we do not do custom orders, however, if you are looking for something specific from a brand that we already order from, you are welcome to contact us and we'll be happy to add your item to our next order. Such orders will require a 50% deposit upfront.
- Who do we contact about receiving PR packages?
We prefer to seek out beauty bloggers/MUA’s to collaborate with, as we see fit and when we are able to do so, provided that they are aligned with, and genuinely support our brand and regularly post beauty content to their social media pages. Any PR request emails will go into a promo folder which will be viewed at our discretion, and only those that we are interested in collaborating with and sending products to review will get a response. We are receiving more emails than ever regarding this, so we do hope you understand. Please note, we do not partake in any paid influencer reviews or sponsorships.
- Flat delivery rate of R90 country wide.
- Free delivery on orders over R800.
- Please allow 1-2 days for delivery to major centres (Gauteng, Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Bloemfontein).
- More remote areas could take 2-3 days.
- Special delivery areas could attract additional delivery costs. Examples of special delivery areas include remote areas, chain stores, government departments, mines, power stations, remote plots, farms, military bases, game lodges, port/harbours, embassies and consulates. In this instance, you will be contacted prior to delivery.
- Please note, our couriers do not deliver to townships.
- Orders completed after 12 midday on Fridays or over the weekend will only be dispatched on the following Monday. No deliveries will take place on public holidays.
- Only physical addresses will be accepted, no PO box addresses please, as the parcel will need to be signed for.
- Once your order has been processed and collected by the couriers, you will receive email/sms notification with the tracking details of your parcel.
- We make use of The Courier Guy to get your packages all over SA. To track your order, click here.