Mandelic Acid 10% + HA (30ml)
Alpha hydroxy acids are a well-established skin care hero. Ingredients such a glycolic, lactic and malic acid are renowned for their ability to dissolve the skin’s dulling ‘stratum corneum’ (the oldest, thinnest, top layer of skin) and reveal the younger, more radiant cells beneath. However, these potent acids can irritate skin, especially sensitive complexions – and that’s where The Ordinary’s Mandelic Acid 10% + HA comes in. This innovative formulation offers superficial exfoliation that is gentler than other alpha hydroxy acid formulations.
How is it gentler, you ask? Simple – the molecular weight of mandelic acid is larger than that of other alpha hydroxy acids and this larger size means that it penetrates the skin more slowly. This makes for a milder exfoliating experience that will suit even the most sensitive complexions, leaving skin smoother, more even and gorgeously glowing. This formulation also includes hyaluronic acid, to hydrate and comfort skin while plumping away the look of fine lines. A must-have for sensitive, reactive skin types.
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Use only as directed.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- Sunburn Alert: This product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- How long will delivery take?
Please allow 3-4 business days for delivery to all the major centers and up to 5 business days for more remote areas. Please bear in mind that we don't deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- Can I track my Betty order?
- I did not receive email notification for my order or shipping confirmation, what should I do?
- Are your products authentic?
Absolutely! We only order our products directly from the brands themselves or from authorized retailers. We are extremely against the sale/distribution of counterfeit goods. Not only is it illegal, but can be dangerous too, as one is never certain of what ingredients go into the making of these items.
- When will my favourite item be back in stock?
Unfortunately we are unable to give restock dates. We love hunting around for the good deals and we also consolidate multiple orders into a single shipment, so sometimes it's just a waiting game. If you would like to be notified as soon as a product restocks, please enter your email address on that specific product page, and you will be the first to know.
- Is it safe to enter my card details during the payment process?
Yes. We use Payfast, which is one of the country's leading payment processing solutions. They go to great lengths to keep your details and sensitive information secure. Should you experience any issues whatsoever, please feel free to contact us or Payfast on email@example.com or (021) 300 - 4455. If you are still uncomfortable using this service, we will gladly accommodate you by sending you our bank details so you can do a manual EFT instead.
- What do I do if I receive a broken item in my order?
Take a picture of the broken item and send it to us either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Whatsapp (0722579925). The time frame for this is only 24 hours from delivery time, so be sure to check your order for any damage as soon as it arrives.
- Why do the prices differ from time to time with restocks?
Due to the nature of the business, which relies heavily on many variables like exchange rates, shipping costs, customs fees etc, it is difficult to have set pricing. The good news, is that we are constantly on the hunt for great deals which we ALWAYS pass on to you, the consumer.
- Do you do custom orders?
At this stage we do not do custom orders, however, if you are looking for something specific from a brand that we already order from, you are welcome to contact us and we'll be happy to add your item to our next order. Such orders will require a 50% deposit upfront.
- Who do we contact about receiving PR packages?
We prefer to seek out beauty bloggers/MUA’s to collaborate with, as we see fit and when we are able to do so, provided that they are aligned with, and genuinely support our brand and regularly post quality beauty content to their social media pages. Any PR request emails will go into a promo folder which will be viewed at our discretion, and only those that we are interested in collaborating with and sending products to review will get a response. We are receiving more emails than ever regarding this, so we do hope you understand. Please note, we do not partake in any paid influencer reviews or sponsorships.
- Flat delivery rate of R90 country wide.
- Free delivery on orders over R1200.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery to major centres (Gauteng, Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Bloemfontein).
- More remote areas could take slightly longer.
- Special delivery areas could attract additional delivery costs. Examples of special delivery areas include remote areas, chain stores, government departments, hospitals mines, power stations, remote plots, farms, military bases, game lodges, port/harbours, embassies and consulates. In this instance, you will be contacted prior to delivery to provide an alternative address or to pay the additional cost, should you choose this option.
- Please note, our couriers do not deliver to townships.
- Orders completed after 12 midday on Fridays or over the weekend will only be dispatched on the following Monday. No deliveries will take place on public holidays or weekends.
- Only physical addresses will be accepted, no PO box addresses please, as the parcel will need to be signed for.
- Once your order has been processed and collected by the couriers, you will receive email/sms notification with the tracking details of your parcel, as well as a unique PIN code which you (or the person receiving your parcel) will need to provide to the driver.
- We make use of The Courier Guy to get your packages all over SA. To track your order, click here.
- To make any enquiries about your delivery once it has been dispatched, please contact The Courier Guy directly, using your tracking number as a reference, either on 010-222-2300 or email@example.com