AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution (30ml)
This peeling solution unites AHAs and BHAs to offer deep exfoliation and help battle blemishes for improved skin radiance. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) exfoliate the skin’s topmost layer for a brighter, more even appearance, while beta hydroxy acids (BHAs) exfoliate the skin more deeply to clear pore congestion – together, they radically improve the appearance of the skin’s texture and reduce the look of fine lines. Don’t be perturbed by the irritation often associated with acid use – The Ordinary’s AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution also features Tasmanian pepperberry to reduce inflammation, as well as a crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, vitamin B5 to assist healing and black carrot as an antioxidant.
- Use ideally in the evening, no more frequently than twice per week.
- Clean face and wait for skin to dry. Do not use on wet skin.
- Apply evenly across face and neck using your fingertips. Leave on for no more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.
- This low-viscosity solution is intended to be used as a masque. Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes.
- If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- (Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Use only as directed. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. The Ordinary recommends use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided directions.
- How long will delivery take?
Please allow 3-4 business days for delivery to all the major centers and up to 5 business days for more remote areas. Please bear in mind that we don't deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- Can I track my Betty order?
- I did not receive email notification for my order or shipping confirmation, what should I do?
- Are your products authentic?
Absolutely! We only order our products directly from the brands themselves or from authorized retailers. We are extremely against the sale/distribution of counterfeit goods. Not only is it illegal, but can be dangerous too, as one is never certain of what ingredients go into the making of these items.
- When will my favourite item be back in stock?
Unfortunately we are unable to give restock dates. We love hunting around for the good deals and we also consolidate multiple orders into a single shipment, so sometimes it's just a waiting game. If you would like to be notified as soon as a product restocks, please enter your email address on that specific product page, and you will be the first to know.
- Is it safe to enter my card details during the payment process?
Yes. We use Payfast, which is one of the country's leading payment processing solutions. They go to great lengths to keep your details and sensitive information secure. Should you experience any issues whatsoever, please feel free to contact us or Payfast on firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 300 - 4455. If you are still uncomfortable using this service, we will gladly accommodate you by sending you our bank details so you can do a manual EFT instead.
- What do I do if I receive a broken item in my order?
Take a picture of the broken item and send it to us either via email (email@example.com) or Whatsapp (0722579925). The time frame for this is only 24 hours from delivery time, so be sure to check your order for any damage as soon as it arrives.
- Why do the prices differ from time to time with restocks?
Due to the nature of the business, which relies heavily on many variables like exchange rates, shipping costs, customs fees etc, it is difficult to have set pricing. The good news, is that we are constantly on the hunt for great deals which we ALWAYS pass on to you, the consumer.
- Do you do custom orders?
At this stage we do not do custom orders, however, if you are looking for something specific from a brand that we already order from, you are welcome to contact us and we'll be happy to add your item to our next order. Such orders will require a 50% deposit upfront.
- Who do we contact about receiving PR packages?
We prefer to seek out beauty bloggers/MUA’s to collaborate with, as we see fit and when we are able to do so, provided that they are aligned with, and genuinely support our brand and regularly post quality beauty content to their social media pages. Any PR request emails will go into a promo folder which will be viewed at our discretion, and only those that we are interested in collaborating with and sending products to review will get a response. We are receiving more emails than ever regarding this, so we do hope you understand. Please note, we do not partake in any paid influencer reviews or sponsorships.
- Flat delivery rate of R90 country wide.
- Free delivery on orders over R1200.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for delivery to major centres (Gauteng, Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Bloemfontein).
- More remote areas could take slightly longer.
- Special delivery areas could attract additional delivery costs. Examples of special delivery areas include remote areas, chain stores, government departments, hospitals mines, power stations, remote plots, farms, military bases, game lodges, port/harbours, embassies and consulates. In this instance, you will be contacted prior to delivery.
- Please note, our couriers do not deliver to townships.
- Orders completed after 12 midday on Fridays or over the weekend will only be dispatched on the following Monday. No deliveries will take place on public holidays or weekends.
- Only physical addresses will be accepted, no PO box addresses please, as the parcel will need to be signed for.
- Once your order has been processed and collected by the couriers, you will receive email/sms notification with the tracking details of your parcel.
- We make use of The Courier Guy to get your packages all over SA. To track your order, click here.
- To make any enquiries about your delivery once it has been dispatched, please contact The Courier Guy directly, using your tracking number as a reference, either on 010-222-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org