This toning solution provides exquisite exfoliation to give your skin a visible boost of radiance and clarity. Living up to its name, this gentle – yet hardworking – toner features glycolic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) to gently exfoliate the skin and improve its texture. Don’t be perturbed by the irritation often associated with acid use – The Ordinary’s Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution also contains a Tasmanian pepperberry derivative to reduce inflammation, as well as ginseng root and aloe vera to enhance radiance and offer soothing benefits.
- Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings provided
- Use ideally in the PM, no more frequently than once per day.
- After cleaning, saturate a cotton pad with the formula and sweep across face and neck.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes. Do not rinse off.
- Continue with additional skin treatments as needed.
- If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration).
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.