Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser (236ml)
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser gently cleanses and replenishes the skin’s moisture levels for all day hydration. The ultra-mild foaming texture provides a gentle approach to cleansing, without drying out the skin. The transformation of oil to foam when lathered on the skin effectively removes excess dirt and impurities, without stripping the skin barrier, an ideal squalane cleanser formula for those with dry or sensitive skin.
Whilst naturally found in skin, the plant-derived qualities of squalane oil and triglyceride work to replenish the skin’s surface after cleansing to provide long-lasting hydration. This squalane cleanser provides a nourishing touch, leaving the skin balanced, soft and smooth, while removing any form of tightness. A nourishing face wash for allergy-prone skin, this oil-based cleanser is non-comedogenic and contains no parabens or dyes, making it suitable for those with eczema-prone skin.
- Mild surfactant system: a foaming oil cleanser system that provides an ultra-mild yet efficient cleanse without leaving the skin too dry or greasy.
- Hyaluronic acid: helps to lock in moisture to the skin
- Niacinamide: helps to nourish and repair the skin
- 3 essential ceramides: help restore the skin’s outer protective barrier to reduce trans-epidermal water loss resulting in healthier looking skin.
- The unique combination of triglycerides and plant derived squalane oils helps replenish the skin’s natural lipids after cleansing, adding to its hydrating effect.
- Face wash suitable for allergy-prone skin, baby and eczema-prone skin
- Non-comedogenic, soap free, PH neutral and allergy-tested
- How long will delivery take?
Please allow 3-4 business days for delivery to all the major centers and up to 5 business days for more remote areas. Please bear in mind that we don't deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- Can I track my Betty order?
- I did not receive email notification for my order or shipping confirmation, what should I do?
- Are your products authentic?
Absolutely! We only order our products directly from the brands themselves or from authorized retailers. We are extremely against the sale/distribution of counterfeit goods. Not only is it illegal, but can be dangerous too, as one is never certain of what ingredients go into the making of these items.
- When will my favourite item be back in stock?
Unfortunately we are unable to give restock dates. We love hunting around for the good deals and we also consolidate multiple orders into a single shipment, so sometimes it's just a waiting game. If you would like to be notified as soon as a product restocks, please enter your email address on that specific product page, and you will be the first to know.
- Is it safe to enter my card details during the payment process?
Yes. We use Payfast, which is one of the country's leading payment processing solutions. They go to great lengths to keep your details and sensitive information secure. Should you experience any issues whatsoever, please feel free to contact us or Payfast on firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 300 - 4455. If you are still uncomfortable using this service, we will gladly accommodate you by sending you our bank details so you can do a manual EFT instead.
- What do I do if I receive a broken item in my order?
Take a picture of the broken item and send it to us either via email (email@example.com) or Whatsapp (0722579925). The time frame for this is only 24 hours from delivery time, so be sure to check your order for any damage as soon as it arrives.
- Why do the prices differ from time to time with restocks?
Due to the nature of the business, which relies heavily on many variables like exchange rates, shipping costs, customs fees etc, it is difficult to have set pricing. The good news, is that we are constantly on the hunt for great deals which we ALWAYS pass on to you, the consumer.
- Do you do custom orders?
At this stage we do not do custom orders, however, if you are looking for something specific from a brand that we already order from, you are welcome to contact us and we'll be happy to add your item to our next order. Such orders will require a 50% deposit upfront.
- Who do we contact about receiving PR packages?
We prefer to seek out beauty bloggers/MUA’s to collaborate with, as we see fit and when we are able to do so, provided that they are aligned with, and genuinely support our brand and regularly post quality beauty content to their social media pages. Any PR request emails will go into a promo folder which will be viewed at our discretion, and only those that we are interested in collaborating with and sending products to review will get a response. We are receiving more emails than ever regarding this, so we do hope you understand. Please note, we do not partake in any paid influencer reviews or sponsorships.
- Flat delivery rate of R90 country wide.
- Free delivery on orders over R1200.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery to major centres (Gauteng, Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Bloemfontein).
- More remote areas could take slightly longer.
- Special delivery areas could attract additional delivery costs. Examples of special delivery areas include remote areas, chain stores, government departments, hospitals mines, power stations, remote plots, farms, military bases, game lodges, port/harbours, embassies and consulates. In this instance, you will be contacted prior to delivery to provide an alternative address or to pay the additional cost, should you choose this option.
- Please note, our couriers do not deliver to townships.
- Orders completed after 12 midday on Fridays or over the weekend will only be dispatched on the following Monday. No deliveries will take place on public holidays or weekends.
- Only physical addresses will be accepted, no PO box addresses please, as the parcel will need to be signed for.
- Once your order has been processed and collected by the couriers, you will receive email/sms notification with the tracking details of your parcel, as well as a unique PIN code which you (or the person receiving your parcel) will need to provide to the driver.
- We make use of The Courier Guy to get your packages all over SA. To track your order, click here.
- To make any enquiries about your delivery once it has been dispatched, please contact The Courier Guy directly, using your tracking number as a reference, either on 010-222-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org