Acne marks and uneven skin tone can be constant reminders of breakouts, even after your acne is under control. An effective way to reduce the appearance of acne marks (also called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and visible pores is by using a gentle, yet effective resurfacing serum that works to refine your skin without compromising its protective barrier.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum helps smooth your skin's texture by reducing the appearance of post-acne marks, minimizing the look of pores and improving your skin’s surface. The formula contains encapsulated retinol to help resurface your skin, plus licorice root extract to help brighten your skin’s appearance. In addition, it's formulated with three essential ceramides to help restore the skin’s barrier, along with soothing niacinamide. Lightweight and fast-absorbing, the resurfacing serum helps restore your even skin tone and promote a healthy-looking complexion.
- Apply evenly to face daily in the PM
- Avoid contact with eyes and lips
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- If discomfort occurs during the first application, space out applications until skin adjusts
- Apply a sunscreen while using this product in the AM