Keep your candle burning bright with our Cheeky Candles' Safety Matches. No need to struggle with short matches or burned fingertips - these 9.5cm long matches are the perfect solution. Each box contains an average of 45 matches.
With our matches, lighting your candles has never been easier (or cuter)!
COMBO DEAL: Take 1 Cheeky Candle AND 1 Safety Matchstix and we'll take R15 off your order!
- How long will delivery take?
Please allow 3-4 business days for delivery to all the major centers and up to 5 business days for more remote areas. Please bear in mind that we don't deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- Can I track my Betty order?
- I did not receive email notification for my order or shipping confirmation, what should I do?
- Is it safe to enter my card details during the payment process?
Yes. We use Payfast and Payflex which are some of the country's leading payment processing solutions. They go to great lengths to keep your details and sensitive information secure. Should you experience any issues whatsoever, please feel free to contact us or Payfast on email@example.com or (021) 300 - 4455 or Payflex on firstname.lastname@example.org or (010) 444 - 0004.
- What do I do if I receive a broken item in my order?
Take a picture of the broken item and send it to us either via email (email@example.com) or Whatsapp (0722579925). The time frame for this is only 24 hours from delivery time, so be sure to check your order for any damage as soon as it arrives.
- Who do we contact about receiving PR packages?
We are currently not sending out any PR packages.
- Free delivery on orders over R1500.
- We now offer the PUDO Locker-to-Locker delivery option at R60. You will need to specify the exact locker you would like to collect from, in the "Notes" section during checkout. Head to the Pudo website https://pudo.co.za/where-to-find-us.php or their App to locate a locker near you.
- We now also offer a free "collection" option. We are based in Lonehill, Sandton. Once the order is ready for collection you will receive an email notification and we can arrange a suitable day/time during business hours for you to collect or perhaps make use of your own Uber collection service if you are based in the surrounding areas. We are a home-based business, so kindly confirm a day and time so we can ensure someone is available to hand you your order.
- Flat door-to-door delivery rate of R95 country wide using The Courier Guy.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery to major centres (Gauteng, Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Bloemfontein).
- More remote areas could take slightly longer.
- Special delivery areas could attract additional delivery costs. Examples of special delivery areas include remote areas, chain stores, government departments, hospitals mines, power stations, remote plots, farms, military bases, game lodges, port/harbours, embassies, consulates and high-risk areas. In this instance, you will be contacted prior to delivery to provide an alternative address or to pay the additional cost, should you choose this option.
- Please note, our couriers do not deliver to townships.
- Orders completed after 12 midday on Fridays or over the weekend will only be dispatched on the following Monday. No deliveries will take place on public holidays or weekends.
- Only physical addresses will be accepted, no PO box addresses please, as the parcel will need to be signed for.
- Once your order has been processed and collected by the couriers, you will receive email/sms notification with the tracking details of your parcel, as well as a unique PIN code which you (or the person receiving your parcel) will need to provide to the driver.
- We make use of The Courier Guy to get your packages all over SA. To track your order, click here.
- To make any enquiries about your delivery once it has been dispatched, please contact The Courier Guy directly, using your tracking number as a reference, either on 010-222-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org